Sunday, May 19, 2013

ESSAY 2 REFLECTION

This paper was a lot easier for me to write than the first paper. The differences between this final draft and the first one were i just needed to expand on more things that i had discussed. I talked about how persuasive Carr was in trying to show that the internet was doing more harm than good to individuals. Not all of his points added up and some were murky. I made sure not to 'bash' him as a writer but i questioned some of his points and talked about how this generation was different than the last; the internet is used for more things than ever. i stayed true to the rubric of finding examples of pathos, ethos and logos. I understood more about this article than the other and i could agree with some points and thats why i chose this article to write about. Because i knew more about this article i didnt have that much to fix in my final draft other than some grammar and expanding on a few points.

No comments:

Post a Comment